The system enable to generate steady state air flow with equivalent to real engine exhaust gas flow rate hence it is possible to test the exhaust system components.
It has both manual and automatic control to set the air flow rate and pressure. A programmable operation is also available to control the multiple those setpoints continuously.
The system have 3 different ranges of laminar flowmeters then it provide accurate air flow measurement to select the appropriate flowmeter to meet an exhaust component to be tested.
- Stable air flow can be generated with wide flow range of 50 times
- Accurate flow measurement with reliable laminar flowmeters
- High discharged pressure in 100kPa can be obtained at the blower outlet
- Stable discharged air temperature can be obtained
- Easy-to-use interface
- Excellent graph creating software
- User programmable automatic sequence
- Long term reliability of air flow measurement
- Provide high efficiency tests without suffer from noise with unattended operation
- Excellent reliability of measurement since the traceability for flow rate and pressure have been established
- Simple structure and easy maintenance
Pressure tight laminar flowmeters
|Air flow range||5 - 250 g/sec|
|Pressure range||1 - 85 kPa|
・ Inverter motor speed controller
|Air flow supply||Water cooled displacement pump|
|Air temerature to the test component||Target air temperature 25 - 30C
Supply cooling water in 25C by combined with radiator and chiller unit
|電源||3 phase 200VAC, 50Hz, 270A|
Flow ranges of laminar flowmeters
An appropriate laminar flowmeter is automatically selected to get the best accuracy.
Ranges of pressure measurement
An appropriate pressure gauge is automatically selected to get the best accuracy.
Some of the interface screens
||Automatic control conditions
- Flow characteristic test of total exhaust system
- Flow characteristic test of exhaust system each component
- Blower unit
- Main unit (flow control unit)
- Switchboard unit
- Inverter unit
- Control unit
- Computer system
- Chiller unit
- 2 set of valve lift actuator
Are there any restrictions to install the system?
Several pre-meetings will be required before installing the system
How long does it take the manufacturing time and onsite-installation?
It will take approx. 4 months for designing, manufacturing etc. and will also take a month for installation and several calibrations.
Steady state flow generator (for Engine intake components)